Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Password-Protected iPad eNotebooks for Students to Share

In an iPad classroom that's not in a 1:1 setting, I feel that a lot of e-notebook apps aren't that practical.  However, today I came across an app called "the note, Moka" that I'm willing to give a chance.  This app is usually $4.99, but for today only (2-13-13), it is free!

Since I just found out about this app, I am not too knowledgeable about it, however I do like the price.  I see a lot of possible potential in this app.


The main benefit of this app is that students can create their own notebook, and then password-protect it.  This way they can go back to this notebook on a specific iPad and have nothing to worry about.  Students can also share their notebook pages to dropbox and e-mail to the teacher.

Below are some screenshots as I began to explore this app.









Overall, the app seems promising!  I'll be sure to write some more when I come up with some educational uses for this app.  But for now, get it while it's free!

Have you used any e-notebook apps that's you've had success with for multiple-students use?

Update (2-14-13):  Unfortunately this app is back up to $4.99 in the App Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...